Parker’s Piece

Delicious al fresco bites and incredible mocktails in the sunshine

eat out to help out logo

We’re protecting our staff and customers. Find out more

“Delicious al fresco dining in a historic green space.”

Dine on Parker’s Piece

Now our wonderful yellow deck and director chairs will adorn an area of the park adjacent to University Arms and Parker’s Tavern, allowing us to serve some classical Parker’s Tavern favourites, alongside our whimsical afternoon tea and wonderful new mocktails.

“Celebrate the great British summer, with long lunches and even longer drinks”

A Piece of
Cambridge History

Parker’s Piece is named after a chef who leased the land from Trinity College in 1587, in order to raise his livestock. Fast forward 433 years and other Chef is leasing part of the Piece, but in this case, to feed our hungry guests!