Cambridgeshire strawberry and cherry tomato Gazpacho
Ingredients (Serves 4)
-500g fresh strawberries
-500g cherry tomatoes
-sherry vinegar (to taste)
-sea salt (to taste)
-extra virgin olive oil
- Blitz the tomatoes whole into a pulp until smooth.
- De-hull and cut the strawberries into 1/4 and add to the tomato and blitz until glossy and smooth.
- Remove from the blender and pour into a bowl. Season with sherry vinegar and a pinch of salt (tasting little by little due to the variety of sweetness and acidity the produce brings).
- When you are happy with the balance, store in a container and leave in the fridge for when ready to serve.
- Serve in a small bowl and garnish with the olive oil, a single pinch or crack of black pepper with edible flowers and nasturtium leaves. Enjoy!