White Crab Meat with Garden Peas on Sourdough
- 1 slice of sourdough
-150g picked white crab meat
- 1 red chilli ( finely diced)
- 2 garlic cloves(minced)
- 10g ginger root ( peeled and finely diced)
- 2 coriander stems ( finely chopped)
- ½ bunch of basil ( roughly torn)
-4 table spoons of crème fraiche
- salt to taste
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 shallot (finely diced)
-50g frozen garden peas
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 sprig of mint
-3 pea shoot stems
- Place all ingredients other than the sourdough, shallot, garden peas and butter into a mixing bowl and mix, adjusting the seasoning as you go.
- Toast the sourdough and spoon the crab mix on the top.
- Lightly sautee the shallots on a medium low heat without colouring them, once they are translucent and soft add the garden peas and the knob of butter, when slightly al dente remove them from the pan onto a blue j cloth.
- Top off the crab mix with garden peas and finish with the fresh mint and pea shoots. Serve and enjoy!